TUNERSYS WiFi Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Digital Receiver Amplifier for 2.0 CH Home Audio BGM Music Bookshelf Speaker System with AUX Input, MUZO App Control Multi-Room with Clock Alarm Sleep Timer S262 - Black
Precio habitual $129.99 Precio de venta
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
- D-class ST amp chip STA350BW wit I2C Control – Compact designed on basis of D-class ST amplifier chip STA350BW wit I2C Control RMS 2x 42W stereo receiver for Home Audio, be able to hook up with passive speakers up to 200W( 4- 8 ohm speakers are suggested), Perfect for streaming your favorite music, radio stations, audiobooks, etc.
- WiFi connection play Spotify with MUZO app control – This WiFi audio receiver amplifier can stream thousands of on line music and radio resources and to play Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify and Napster by its unique app MUZO with limitless connecting distance. You can preset up to 10 music or radio contents via app and one-key shift by its remote control conveniently.
- Bluetooth 5.0 chip technology – It has built-in Bluetooth 5.0 receiver which is with the best sound optimization and connection, Up to 65ft connection distance (in flat area) enables device streams wireless music stably and lossless in every corner of your home.Get multi S262 receivers and be able to control multi-room synchronously or separately with one app.
- Wake up in each morning with your favorite songs or radio programs – You can set multi clock alarms via its app and select your favorite songs or the preset contents to be the alarm ringtone. Also, a sleep timer between 10-90 minutes is settable which avoid endless sound while falling asleep. suitable for HiFi music purpose and home audio entertainment.
- Duble Wireless Compatibility and High Practicability – S262 has 3 receiving modes (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AUX), it can be connected and drive any passive speakers up to 200 W which perfect for all kinds of home audio systems, 3.5mm AUXI IN allows you to connect an external active make it a 2.0 home stereo audio system.To play Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify and Napster