Audio T20 Bluetooth 5.0 Tube Amplifier Headphone Amp Support aptX HD Stereo Receiver 2 Channel Class D Digital Mini Hi-Fi Power Amp for Home Passive Speakers with 6J4 Vacuum TubesSKU: B07Q26T5N7
Secured & Safe Checkout :
- T20 Bluetooth Tube Power Amplifier/Headphone Amplifier adopts QCC3031chip supporting aptX and aptX HD. aptX HD was designed to answer the growing demand for high-resolution audio. This enhanced codec supports 24-bit music quality over Bluetooth. This means you can hear even the smallest details in their music.
- Perfect for 16-64ohm headphones/outdoor/bookshelf/computer/desktop/ceiling/floor standing speakers, compatible with iPod, Phones, MP3 players, TV, Echo Dot, CD players, or Streaming Media players.
- T20 Hi-Fi Bluetooth amplifier receiver with 50 watts per channel power output can drive most home passive speakers to create unbelievable sound. Easy to fit your audio system with Bluetooth and RCA input.
- Upgraded Classic Tube Amplifier. 6J4 vacuum tubes can get warmer sound. Applicable tubes model: 6K4, 6J1, GE5654, 6AK5, 6ж1П, 6BC5, 403A/B, EF40, EF95 etc.
- What You Get: T20 wireless tube amplifier x1, 24V/4.5A power supply x1, Bluetooth antenna x1, user manual x1, 6J4 tubes x2, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Tubes: 6J4 x 2;
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2 support apt-X and apt-X low latency;
Headphones output: 16-64ohm;
Amplifier Chip: TPA3116;
Rated output power: 2*50W /4Ω;
Audio input: RCA input + Bluetooth input;
Audio output: 1 set of Banana Speaker Jacks;
Signal to noise ratio: ＞99dB;
Power supply: DC 24V 4.5A;
1 * Power Amplifier
1 * Power supply
2 * 6J4 tube
1 * Bluetooth antenna
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.4 x 2.4 inches
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards