TDA7498E Bluetooth Power Amplifier Board with Subwoofer 2.1 Channel 160W×2+220W, 15V-36V Audio Power Amplifier Module with Treble and Bass Control,BlackSKU: B09K4WDHLK ISBN: 194852390676
Secured & Safe Checkout :
- 【TDA7498E HIFI CHIP】The TDA7498E Chip Solution: Stereo Dual-channel Output to Ensure Continuous Serial High-power Operation, Wide Voltage Input DC: 15-36V,This power amplifier board uses two TDA7498E high-fidelity maximum output power up to 160W*2+220W.
- 【TREBLE & BASS CONTROL】If you are tired of an amplifier with only one volume knob, then you feel right, because you have further requirements for audio. By adjusting the high and low frequency knobs of the ZK-HT21 power amplifier board, you can make the sound more layered and make the bass more shocking.
- 【HIGH COMPATIBILITY】The DC adapters on the market (plug specification 5.5mm*2.1mm) basically can meet the needs of the ZK-HT21 Bluetooth power amplifier board. If your existing DC power plug is not 5.5mm*2.1mm, there is no The problem is because we have included a DC conversion plug in the product.
- 【PROTECTION FUNCTION】ZK-HT21 Bluetooth power amplifier board has multiple protection mechanisms to ensure its safe operation. It has short-circuit protection, over-current, over-heat, and anti-reverse protection. When an overload occurs, the device reports the fault condition to the processor to protect itself from damage
- 【7 * 24 Hours After-sales Service】 Paying Attention To Customer Experience And Satisfying Customers Is Our Service Tenet. If You Have Any Questions About The Product, or The Product Has Quality Problems, Please Contact Us At Any Time, We Will Give You A 100% Satisfactory Answer
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.4 x 2.0 inches
This is a shipping example
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
This is a return policy example
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- The serial number of the Pencil must be verified first
- FiftyThree will pay for any shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards